Sunday, November 19, 2006

Week 8 - Daddy's home!

The pictures below show Lauren and I spending time together after being away from each other overnight for the first time in her life. In 4.5 days this week I had 8 events and drove over 2000 miles, but the most difficult thing was spending time away from the two special girls in my life. The events were fun and successful, thanks for asking. Hopefully, from this point on, Karen and Lauren will be able to travel with me on business trips. Lauren likes to travel and Karen seems to like me so it should be lots of fun spending more time together on the road.

Speaking of the road - we will be staying home over the Thanksgiving holidays for the first time in a very long time; normally we would be traveling to visit family. We miss all of our family and friends tremendously and look forward to seeing each of you as soon as possible.



3 comments:

Jenni said...

Aw, shucks... that's just too daggone cute!

Glad things are going well for you guys! We'll miss you at Thanksgiving but I'm sure we'll catch up soon... and hopefully by that time we'll have a little one of our own! No, no news yet... just wishful thinking! (grin)

Joshua Keene said...

Look how cute.....the baby, STEVE! (ha, ha) She is just growing so much!! Once again, we love and miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

What a beauty! Your daughter is cute too! lol

She takes after her mom doesn't she? I am so happy for you and Karen. Too bad you don't live close enough for Carol and me to help spoil her.

Blessings,
Royce